- Innovations in ghost hunting: if you can't find any, why not make one of your own?
- The National Portrait Gallery is no more.
- You stay classy, Joe Wilson.
- Nine Turkish women are rescued from a "fake" reality show. The producers of The Hills are now on notice.
Science & Tech
- It's official. Human progress is a delusion as pigeons are faster than the Internet.
- The newly repaired Hubble telescope is beaming high quality space porn back to Earth.
- Behold! The biblical-era mystery cup!
- Removing a botfly maggot from your scalp is as gross as it sounds. Don't click through if you're eating. In fact, don't click through at all.
- Mice can now fly.
- Reading the transcript of Charlie Sheen interviewing Barack Obama about 9/11 is sad, then funny, then funny in a sad way, then just sad again. Kind of like an episode of Two and a Half Men.
- Uber-bleak post-apocalyptic film The Road is now coming out on my birthday, aka American Thanksgiving. I'm pretty grateful to you too, America.
- This is the greatest book ever.
- Despite a premise that makes me wary - Marines fighting aliens in Los Angeles - the movie Battle: LA actually sounds kind of good.
- The Cat Piano is an awesome animated short, mostly because it is narrated by Nick Cave.
- Survival of the Dead. New Romero zombie film. That is all.